How do I join DollarsHunt?
If you do not already have a DollarsHunt account, then CLICK HERE to "Register". Carefully fill all the fields and confirm that you are happy with the terms AND click on REGISTER.
Is my email address and personal data secure with you?
What is DollarsHunt?
DollarsHunt is an Get-Paid-To site providing high survey rates and rewarding affiliate program. DollarsHunt.com is a website where users register to get access to a wide selection of daily surveys and paid offers that can be completed to earn cash and points, which are redeemable for PayPal, Gift Cards and other items. DollarsHunt.com offers an excellent online earning opportunity and should definitely be visited by anyone looking to make money online. Come and join with us to make money online with Paid Surveys, PTC, Contests and more!
Can anyone join DollarsHunt?
Yes, anyone who is at least 18 years of age can join DollarsHunt.
Do I need to pay anything for Joining DollarsHunt?
No, It's always free to join DollarsHunt and always will be. You will never have to pay anything to join DollarsHunt.
I have forgotten my username/password how can I recover that?
On the login page next to the username/password field there is a recover username/password link. You have to click on that to receive your login information via e-mail.
How can I cancel my account?
How do I change my password?
Login to your members area, and click on edit your account. On the bottom of that page you will see the option to reset your password.
Can I have multiple accounts?
No, only one account is allowed per person per household. Your friends and family members may join, but only if they do not live in the same household.
Why are Some offers Locked? / What are Locked Funds?
Offers that are Valued at $1.50 or 150 Points or higher are locked for 45 Days as many users like to join lots of sites and do the Trials and High Value offers on every site then leave. Sometimes users don't keep the Trials for long enough and that can cause the offer to reverse. Some users also try to commit fraud on high paying offers that's why we need to lock funds.
Is there any possibility to Get Locked Funds Released Early?
Yes, If you are an active member of our site and have good records, then there is a very good chance you can get the Funds Released Up-to 10 days before locking period. Also, if networks approve those offers early then we can consider to release it in special case.
Why is my account marked as cheater?
There are several reasons your account can be marked as cheater. The most common reasons for cheater includes:
- Using multiple accounts.
- Failed in our verification process.
- Using a known cheater Proxy IP address or range of IP addresses.
- Changing your Internet ISP connection from one country to another country.
- Using an anonymous IP address.
- Using multiple ISP connections.
- Using non-compatibility browsers.
If your account has been marked as cheater and you think this is a mistake, then you should send us a support ticket and we will evaluate your request.
How exactly does this work?
We work with several companies and advertising networks to find offers for you to complete. When we find a suitable network, we list it on our site. When a user completes their offer through our site, user gets paid for that. Sometimes some offers take hours or days to confirm for users, because we rely on our advertisers to provide us with statistics about users who have completed their offers. Some offers credit almost instantly, but others take longer because the advertiser may give us updates only periodically. Once we receive this information from our advertisers, user accounts are updated automatically.
How can I reduce the risk of my completes getting denied?
Why would an advertiser withhold credit if I completed the offer?
There are a variety of reasons why an advertiser may not credit us for an offer you believe you completed. Here are some of those reasons:
1. You didn't completed the entire offer. If you quit halfway through a survey or don't finish an offer, you won't be credited. For example, many sites require that you confirm your email address at the end of the registration.
2. Fake or inaccurate information was used. If you use fake information when completing an offer, you will not receive credit. Using fake or misleading information is also against our Terms of Service and will result in the termination of your account. If you're not interested in having a company know your real information, don't do the offer!
3. You've done the offer before. Advertisers aren't interested in paying for the same person to try their product or service multiple times. If you've done the offer (or possibly even an offer from the same company) outside of DollarsHunt we won't receive credit for it if you do it again.
4. You used a gift card or prepaid credit card to do the offer. If you do an offer that requires a credit card, some companies will not credit us if you use a gift card or prepaid credit card. This is because they don't want you signing up for a trial, only to find that your card gets declined if you continue with them after the trial period.
5. You cancelled the offer immediately. If you sign-up for a product trial and then immediately cancel your trial, you won't receive credit. The point of our program is that you get paid to try products and services that you're interested in. By cancelling immediately, you're indicating that you weren't even interested to begin with. If you're not interested in an offer, don't do it!
What else should I keep in mind while completing offers?
Why did the offers I completed got reversed?
This normally happens if your answers did not meet the required quality. Reasons for reversal include, but are not limited to:
- Failed quality control/test questions.
- It's clear that random answers or straight-lining occurred on multi checkbox questions.
- Answering the survey too quickly or in a hurry.
- Duplicate entry on offers or survey found (e.g. same IP or device).
- Information provided by you did not matches with your demographics.
- Giving untruthful or contradicting answers.
- Not giving detailed answers where required in open ended questions.
- Giving nonsense/bogus answers.
- Giving straight-lining answers on multi checkbox questions.
While doing a survey please take your time to read and respond to each question truthfully with accurate information. You should read every question and respective answers carefully while making sure you understand them in order to provide quality answers.
Please remember that giving poor quality answers will invalidate your surveys, even if you see the congratulations screen in the end. You may also lose access to further surveys if you receive too many reversals.
I did an offer and I still haven't received credit?
If an offer hasn't credited for you, it's because we haven't received credit for it. If, for any reason, we don't receive credit from the advertiser, we cannot credit your account. Remember that in most cases offers confirm within a couple of hours, but sometimes they can take days or weeks. Please try to be patient. If you completed an offer but didn't receive any points, firstly you will need to contact the offer wall that you used to complete the offer. You should usually allow up to 7 days before contacting an offer wall about missing points.
How to refer a friend ?
How do I refer friends? What is my referral link?
You can access your referral link from the 'Refer & Earn' sidebar navigation menu link.
A friend joined using my referral link, but they don't show up on my referral list.
If you believe a friend has joined via your link but not been recorded as your referral, the only way you can resolve this is to ask your friend to submit a support ticket quoting your username as their referrer. We will then correct this, provided that your friend is not already marked as being referred by some another member.
How Much will I earn from my referrals?
You will currently earn 10% from your referrals for lifetime. Your referral will get $0.25 as signup bonus too.
Why some of my referrals are not showing up under my downline?
You won't see banned members in your referral list. If that user was showing earlier under your list but not now, that means the user has been banned by us.
Withdraw / Payments
What's the minimum amount I can withdraw?
PayPal: minium $2.00 (a small fee could be charged by PayPal.), Bank Transfer India: $3.00 (no fees), Amazon gift card: India and USA, $5 minimum (no fees), Paytm: India $5.00 (no fees).
How long does it take to get paid?
Payments are mostly released daily. There is no guarantee you will be paid as per aforesaid time, as in some cases we might take additional time to verify the legitimacy of the user. For every new member, we'll process payment within 72hrs or less from the time of his/her first cashout. Example: If you cashout today, your payment will be processed in next 3 days, or less, based on security checks.Once you got your first payment, your account will turn into verified account and then it will be paid on the same day as we process cashouts 3 times per day. The average payouts time is approx. 8hrs, but you should allow us up to 24hrs for the payment to arrive.We do not make payments on weekends. Please check recent payment proof for trends and then decide yourself if you want to use this site.
Can I Convert Cash and Points?
Yes, You can Convert Cash to Points or Points to Cash. Use our point converter link from "Points Converter" sidebar menu. 100 Points = $1, $1 = 100 Points
My payment was returned to my account, Why?
In case your point or cash balance is negative OR if we find your account is not verified by payment processor like PayPal, your withdraw will be denied and your balance will be returned to your main account.
Is it necessary to verify my payment address before withdraw cash?
We'll verify your account once after receiving withdrawal request from you. Before we send your payments, we send 1 cent ($0.01) verification payment to make sure your account is active and the email is valid. We cannot process any PayPal payment without this verification. If you fail to accept the 1 cent payment we send you, then we cant process your cashout and it will be denied and returned to your main account balance.
Is it necessary to be a verified member to receive payments?
Members must have a valid payment address to get paid otherwise payment will be declined and sent back to main account. For bank transfers of Indian Users, we need your Full Name, Complete address with zipcode, Valid Bank A/C number, Swift/IFSC Code, etc.